JW McDonald Building Services has been seeing an increase from our clients having a desire to their property plastered and refurbished, the main reason is they can see that it is better to stay in the property where they are, because financially it makes sense for our clients to update or remodel / refurbish the property as opposed to move.
Any plastering, refurbishment or renovations consist of improvement of the space that you have already in your kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, hallway, and loft space. These works will consist of renewing & restoring the property you are living in or currently purchasing. JW McDonald Building Services also give you a program that will give you a confidence and a plan, which clearly sets out your goal for your refurbishment project to succeed.
HERE IS A LIST OF THINGS THAT ARE NEEDED FOR PLASTERING & RENOVATIONS:
- Plastering and Internal Rendering
- Ceiling and Wall Repairs, Plaster-boarding and Stud Walls
- Kitchen & Bathroom design idea’s
- Structural engineers to remove load bearing wall / Building control advice
- New electrical wiring & consumer unit installation
- New boiler conversion’s or boiler replacement’s & radiators
- Finishing work, tiling, painting & decorating, flooring
- We can supply all the materials with our company discounts
Some plastering and refurbishments consist of moving all the services to another room in the home, which will give you a better living space. We have had a lot of kitchen & bathrooms moved to the front of the house or the back of the house to have an extended kitchen, bathroom or bedroom living space.
Why not check out our galleries for images of recent work undertaken for current clients.
If you need any of our services, please contact us or for a free quoting service just use the enquiry’s contact us for or email us at email@example.com or contact us by phone 0800 335 7772 or 07713741026